We help you incorporate your unique retirement system into an
individual retirement strategy.
We start by helping you to understand:
- Pensions: When are you eligible to retire and how much will you receive?
- Survivor Benefit: Why your spouse may need to have it.
- FERS Supplement: Are you eligible? How much will you receive and for how long?
- FEGLI: Before you opt to keep it, what are the real costs and alternatives?
- Health Insurance: Are you eligible to carry it into retirement? What it will cost?
- Military Buy Back: Will your military time count towards your pension if you don’t
buy it back?
- Thrift Savings Plan: What can you do with your plan when you are 59 ½ or at retirement? The options and restrictions you need to be aware of.
Laura Provost is Vice President and Financial Planner with Altus Investment Group LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Laura has been helping Federal Employees prepare for retirement within their unique retirement system for over 10 years.
Laura’s over twenty-five years in the financial industry include experience as a Portfolio Manager for John Hancock Advisers and for Citizens Advisers. She earned her BS from the University of New Hampshire and her MBA from Babson College. Laura has extensive experience with retirement planning and wealth management and regularly presents on both.
Contact Laura Provost:
3 N. Spring St, Suite 200, Concord, NH 03301
603-223-6726 :: Email
Altus Investment Group LLC is a N.H. Registered Investment Advisor unaffiliated with LPL Financial
The Federal Employee Retirement System is different and complex. Working with a knowledgeable and experienced advisor can help you better understand your retirement options and the benefits you’ve earned.